Upon arrival in Strasbourg, there are a few things you will need to sort out quickly. Don't forget that the Campus Life Service offers specific assistance to international students at the Mission Accueil, located on the Central Campus. At the start of the academic year, this office brings together all the services you will need when settling in Strasbourg: Prefecture, Transports, Social Security...
- Complete your enrolment at the University
- Get your Pass Campus
- Get your ENT (Digital Work Environment) username and password to access your student mailbox, your open source learning platform and your timetable
- Get your Carte Culture
- Register for sports
- If you applied for accommodation in a hall of residence, contact the CROUS.
- If you want to start flathunting, check our useful links .
> Social Security registration
- Apply for social security
> Visa and immigration
- If you are a non-Eu student, get your residence permit at the Mission Accueil
Mission accueil - Le Platane
Allée René Capitant
Tel. : 03 68 85 60 10