Vous êtes ici :

Visa and immigration

EU students

EU students are not required to hold a residence permit or visa. Please note that students from EU countries in transitional period need a residence permit to work in France.

Non-EU students

> Non-Eu exchange students

Students staying in France for more than three months will be provided with a Long Stay Visa (Visa Long Séjour). During your first three months with us, you will need to sort out administrative formalities at the French Office for Immigration and Integration (OFII).

> Non-Eu regular students

  • Don’t forget to apply for your student visa as soon as your application has been accepted.
  • When you arrive in Strasbourg, get your student residence permit at the Mission Accueil located in the Platane building (Central Campus). 


Logo du CNRS
Logo Établissement associé de l'Université de Strasbourg
Logo du réseau Epicur
Logo de EUCOR, Le Campus européen
Logo de l'Inserm Grand Est
Logo de l'Inria


Logo du label Bienvenue en France
Logo du programme HRS4R
Logo du programme France 2030
Logo de Service Public+


Logo de France Universités
Logo de la Ligue européenne des universités de recherche (LERU)
Logo du réseau Udice
Logo de l'Université franco-allemande