I have a dispute concerning my rental accommodation

Are you facing difficulties with your rental agreement? If you have a dispute with the landlord, it is recommended that you first seek an amicable settlement.

Our staff at the International University House can also assist you: info-logement@unistra.fr

If you still have difficulties, you can ask a third party to help you with the process:


The mission of the Departmental Housing Information Agency (ADIL) ) is to provide qualified and free advice on the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of housing.

Advisors are available to answer your questions by phone or by appointment.

ADIL du Bas-Rhin
5, rue Hannong
67000 Strasbourg
Tel: 03 88 21 07 06

Other ressources

Free legal advice is usually provided by:

You can also consult the website of the Ministry of Justice:


Établissement associé de l'Université de Strasbourg
Fondation Université de Strasbourg
Investissements d'Avenir
Ligue européenne des universités de recherche (LERU)
EUCOR, Le Campus européen
Inserm Grand Est