I am a PhD student on a supervised international mobility programme

You are an international mobility PhD student on an exchange programme (Erasmus+ or interuniversity agreement): you can apply for accommodation in a Crous university residence to the International Relations Department (DRI) when you apply online to the University of Strasbourg. The Crous rooms and studios are intended for students with a low budget. The number of places is limited.

Établissement associé de l'Université de Strasbourg
Fondation Université de Strasbourg
Investissements d'Avenir
Ligue européenne des universités de recherche (LERU)
EUCOR, Le Campus européen
Inserm Grand Est