Dual study programmes allow students to study at undergraduate or graduate level while carrying out a professional activity. They are available to foreign applicants from EU countries or holding a work permit.
Enter the world of work while obtaining a qualification!
Dual degree programmes allow applicants to start a professional career while studying for a degree. Students alternate between theoretical classes at the university and work periods within a company to put their skills into practice.
- Free training and paid work
- A recognised qualification suited to the needs of companies
- Work experience
- Supervision by a professional and a teacher (tutor)
Dual study programmes include two types of contract: the contrat d’apprentissage, which is mainly aimed at people between 16 and 25 years old, and the contrat de professionnalisation directed towards people over 26 and job-seekers.
Type of contract: fixed-term or non fixed-term contract from 1 to 3 years according to the qualification
Status: employee of the company, subject to the same rights and obligations as other employees (working time, paid leave, retirement, unemployment benefit, social security, company rules and regulations...)
Eligible companies: public and private-sector companies (depending on the type of contract)
Wage: a percentage of the French minimum wage, depending on the age of the apprentice and his qualification. There are no tuition fees or training expenses.
- Find a degree programme
- Contact the faculty, school or institute concerned to learn more about the programme and ensure you meet the requirements
- Look for a company to hire you
- To be selected for the training, submit your application file to the University
- Sign the contract and start the training
Good to know
- Mission apprentissage - University of Strasbourg
Tel: +33 3 68 85 61 59
CFA Universitaire (Apprenticeship Centre)
For people over 26 and job-seekers:
- Service de formation continue de l’Université de Strasbourg (Continuing Education Service)
Tel: +33 3 68 85 49 20