The Faculty of Law, Political Sciences and Management provides training in the fields of law, applied economics, management, accounting and finance. Internationally oriented, the faculty is committed to promoting exchanges with partner universities over the world.
Degree programmesConsultez la page : Nos formations
Associated research units
- Research federation " A changing Europes: history, law, economy and cultural identity "
- Centre for International and European Studies (CEIE)
- Law, religion, business and society (DRES)
- Carré de Malberg research institute (IRCM)
- Strasbourg's Law students association (AED)
- AES Club
- Strasbourg Avenir Capacité
- Association pour la réussite et la promotion des juristes de l'environnement (ARPEJE)
Facts and figures
- Over 5 000 students
- 130 teachers