Vous êtes ici :

Non-EU students: other countries

PLEASE NOTE: the information on this page ONLY apply to you if you are NOT from a EU country (or EEE/Switzerland/Monaco/Andorra) or from a country following the CEF procedure (Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, USA, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Taiwan, Tunisia, Trukey, Vietnam).  

First year of undergraduate study

Applicants to the first year of an undergraduate degree must fill out a preliminary admission request (DAP - Demande d'Admission Préalable):

  • If you are not French, don't hold the French baccalauréat but you currently live in France: fill out a form entitled dossier vert and send it to your first choice of university, along with the required supporting documents.


Important information

What is the DAP and who does it apply to?

  • The DAP (Demande d'Admission Préalable) has to be made before applying to university
  • It concerns Non-EU applicants who do not hold a French or European Baccalaureate and who are entering the first year of a Bachelor's degree

2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate degree / Master's degree

You have completed at least one year in a foreign university and wish to pursue your studies

An educational commission will determine if your achievements and skills make you eligible to apply for a degree.

The following criteria will be considered:

  • French or foreign diplomas /degrees
  • Initial or continuing education you may have completed
  • Work experience and internships
  • Personal experience: involvement in associations, study trips, etc.

Contact the department of studies offering the degree programme you're interested in to learn more about the admission and enrolment processes.


Logo du CNRS
Logo Établissement associé de l'Université de Strasbourg
Logo du réseau Epicur
Logo de EUCOR, Le Campus européen
Logo de l'Inserm Grand Est
Logo de l'Inria


Logo du label Bienvenue en France
Logo du programme HRS4R
Logo du programme France 2030
Logo de Service Public+


Logo de France Universités
Logo de la Ligue européenne des universités de recherche (LERU)
Logo du réseau Udice
Logo de l'Université franco-allemande