Applicants to the first year of an undergraduate degree must fill out a preliminary admission request (DAP - Demande d'Admission Préalable):
- If you are not French, don't hold the French baccalauréat but you currently live in France: fill out a form entitled dossier vert and send it to your first choice of university, along with the required supporting documents.
- If you are currently living abroad, find out more about admission procedures on the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research or contact your country's French Embassy's Department for Cooperation and Cultural Action.
What is the DAP and who does it apply to?
- The DAP (Demande d'Admission Préalable) has to be made before applying to university
- It concerns Non-EU applicants who do not hold a French or European Baccalaureate and who are entering the first year of a Bachelor's degree
You have completed at least one year in a foreign university and wish to pursue your studies
An educational commission will determine if your achievements and skills make you eligible to apply for a degree.
The following criteria will be considered:
- French or foreign diplomas /degrees
- Initial or continuing education you may have completed
- Work experience and internships
- Personal experience: involvement in associations, study trips, etc.
Contact the department of studies offering the degree programme you're interested in to learn more about the admission and enrolment processes.