First year of undergraduate study
Applicants to the first year of an undergraduate degree must fill out a preliminary admission request (DAP - Demande d'Admission Préalable):
- If you are not French, don't hold the French baccalauréat but you currently live in France: fill out a form entitled dossier vert and send it to your first choice of university, along with the required supporting documents.
What is the DAP and who does it apply to?
- The DAP (Demande d'Admission Préalable) has to be made before applying to university
- It concerns Non-EU applicants who do not hold a French or European Baccalaureate and who are entering the first year of a Bachelor's degree
2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate degree / Master's degree
You have completed at least one year in a foreign university and wish to pursue your studies
An educational commission will determine if your achievements and skills make you eligible to apply for a degree.
The following criteria will be considered:
- French or foreign diplomas /degrees
- Initial or continuing education you may have completed
- Work experience and internships
- Personal experience: involvement in associations, study trips, etc.
Contact the department of studies offering the degree programme you're interested in to learn more about the admission and enrolment processes.