The Chairperson is elected by an absolute majority of the board members, by secret ballot. Their mandate corresponds to that of the board of directors and the other boards: it lasts four years, and can be renewed once.
The Chairperson presents an annual report to the board of directors. The Chairperson is a teacher-researcher, researcher, professor or lecturer, associate or guest, or any other similar member of staff.
Throughout their term of office, they propose the vice-chairpersons, voted in by the majority of the active members of the boards, including a student, whom they have chosen from the members of the university community, and for whom they specify the respective roles.
Senior Vice Chairperson, Vice Chairperson Research and Doctoral Training
Catherine Florentz, Professor, Faculty of Life Sciences
Vice Chairperson Strategies and Developments
Christelle Roy, Director of Research, CNRS
Vice Chairperson Appreciation and relations with the socio-economic world
Michel de Mathelin, Professor, Telecom Physique Strasbourg
Benoît Tock, Professor, Faculty of Historical Sciences
Vice-Chairperson Digital Conversion and Educational Innovations
François Gauer, Professor, Faculty of Life Sciences
Vice-Chairperson International Relations
Irini Tsamadou-Jacoberger, Professor, Faculty of Languages
Vice-Chairperson University Life
Marine Stoffel, Student at the Faculty of Medicine and the Institute of Political Studies
Vice-Chairperson Culture, Science in Society
Mathieu Schneider, Lecturer, Faculty of Fine Arts
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chairperson Human Resources and Social Policy
Elisabeth Demont, Professor, Faculty of Psychology
Yves Larmet, Professor, Faculty of Life Sciences
The Deputy Vice-Chairpersons
- Véronique Bulach, Deputy Vice-Chairperson Research Doctoral Training
- Yannick Hoarau, Deputy Vice-Chairperson Research Data and Open Science
- Valérie Lamour, Deputy Vice-Chairperson, Research, Inter-disciplinarity and Research-Training Links
- Jay Rowell, Deputy Vice-Chairperson Research, Structuring Research Units and Attractiveness
- Pascale Bergmann, Deputy Vice-Chairperson for Student Success
- Nathalie Hillenweck, Deputy Vice-Chairperson for Professional Integration
- Brigitte Pagnani, Deputy Vice-Chairperson for Lifelong Education
- Joern Pütz, Deputy Vice-Chairperson for Franco-German Relations
- Philippe Turek, Deputy Vice-Chairperson, in charge of coordinating international research training
- Serge Potier, Deputy Vice-Chairperson, Investments for the Future
- Isabelle Kraus, Deputy Vice-Chairperson Equality-Parity
Chief of Staff: Jérôme Castle
Office manager: Anne-Isabelle Bischoff
The steering committee
The steering committee deals mainly with topics and issues that involve research and/or training having an impact on finances or human resources. It consists of:
- the Chairperson
- Senior Vice Chairperson and Vice Chairperson for Research and Doctoral Training
- Vice-Chairperson Training
- Vice-Chairperson Human Resources and Social Policy
- Vice-Chairperson Finance
- Managing Director in charge of services
- Deputy Managing Directors
- Office Director
It holds weekly meetings.
The bureau and the extended bureau
The bureau reviews projects related to the duties of Vice-Chairpersons that require arbitration. It is made up of the members of the steering committee associated with
- the Vice-Chairperson for University Life
- Vice Chairperson Appreciation and relations with the socio-economic world
- Vice-Chairperson International Relations
- Vice-Chairperson Heritage
- Vice-Chairperson Culture, Science in Society
- Vice-Chairperson, Investments for the Future.
It meets once every month.
The expanded bureau for the Deputy Vice-Chairpersons is extended by the Deputy Vice-Chairpersons. It meets every 5 weeks. Their meeting is the opportunity for a global presentation of the news of a field of operation and discussion on the main cases and initiatives underway. Part of their session takes place in the presence of collegiate heads.
Conference of Component Directors
Composed of the vice-chairpersons and all the component directors, it is a place of information and exchange.
The conference is convened one week before each board meeting to review the agenda of the board meeting and to be informed of various issues involving the components in their role as training operators.