International Relations Office

Direction des relations internationales
22 Rue René Descartes

Tel :
Fax :

International relations officers

Each school, faculty and institute has an international relations officer who manages incoming and outgoing student mobility. As an incoming student, you should refer to the person in charge of "étudiants entrants".

> Contact details

Exchange students associations

France-Japan University House

The France-Japan University supports student exchanges between France and Japan.